WHAT ARE COOKIES?1. Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
2. Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
3. These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
4. Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit.
5. Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings
6. Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
7. You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
8. To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT US1. Our site is owned and operated by Harrisons Residential
2. Our VAT number is 624 5083 53
3. Contact Christopher Ellis or Olivia Cooke, if you have any queries on any data protection issue, either by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01795 474848 or by post at 2 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AW
4. We are a member of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No. R00421. Propertymark (Naea)
Strictly Necessary CookiesA cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
Analytics CookiesIt is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
Functionality CookiesFunctionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality cookies may also be strictly necessary cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
Targeting CookiesIt is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests.some information gathered by targeting cookies may also be shared with third parties.
Third Party CookiesThird party cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
Persistent CookiesAny of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
Session CookiesAny of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?1. Our site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics.
2. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the services offered through it.
3. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it does enable us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
4. The analytics service(s) used by our website use(s) analytics cookies to gather the required information.
CONSENT AND CONTROL1. Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be asked for your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may refuse consent unless those cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our website may not function fully, or as intended.
2. In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.
3. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed.
4. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
5. The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Edge (There are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
2. More information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions can be found on other pages of our website.