The government has allowed Estate Agents to remain open during lockdown. To help minimise unnecessary contact and to keep our clients, buyers and our staff safe we are introducing a new viewing policy.
National Lockdown January 2021
The current guidelines state:
“ You can still move home. People outside your household or support bubble should not help with moving house unless absolutely necessary. Estate and letting agents and removal firms can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings.”
However, for us to be able to arrange this viewing for you, you will need to confirm to us that you are Covid/symptom free, and either the vendor or our staff will be required to confirm the same.Register Today
Prior To Arranging A Viewing
You will only be allowed at this time to arrange a viewing if you are in a position to proceed, to confirm this means you are either a cash buyer, first time buyer, have already sold or have nothing to sell.
We would also strongly advise that you have already looked into your finances. If you are looking to purchase with a mortgage, ideally you will have a mortgage agreement in principle, if you are a cash buyer we will ask to see proof of funds should you make an offer.
Should you require any assistance we may be able to help.
To View The Property And At The Viewing
Staying Safe Is Our Priority
- On the day of the viewing, we will contact you prior to the appointment and require you to confirm you are showing no symptoms of Covid-19.
- Viewers will have to provide their own PPE and will be required to wear a mask at all times
- We will be working to strict times at the viewings, unfortunately if you are late for your viewing you may be unable to view the property.
- Only one household will be able to view a property at once, and ideally this will be 2 adults. If you have children with you please advise us in advance. If you wish parents/other parties to also view, this will either need to be at a separate appointment or 2 people at a time.
- Please be aware you will be unable to view a property should you arrive without your PPE.
What people are saying about us
We recently sold our house through Harrisons in Rainham. We had a few ups and downs along the way with our chain. However Jon Reeves worked really hard to keep the chain together and continually kept us up to date. We would definitely recommend Harrisons to anyone selling their property.
So pleased that I selected Harrisons to sell my property, Jon has been amazing througout the process, he has kept me updated with everything that was happening, when Jon was away Graham stepped in and kept the fantastic service going.
From the very beginning everyone I spoke to were very helpful, always informed me what was happening and kept me constantly up to date. Couldn’t praise them enough, from start to finish professional all the way.