Archbishops Crescent, Gillingham
- 5 BEDROOM DETACHED
- EN-SUITE, BATHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN/DINER
- UTILITY SPACE, GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN IDEAL FOR RELAXATION
- GARAGE DRIVEWAY AND CARPORT
- ADDITIONAL PARKING SPACE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING C
Property SummaryA beautifully presented 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE which offers superb FAMILY ACCOMMODATION including en-suite to master, family bathroom on first floor and a shower room on the second floor as well as a ground floor cloakroom , spacious lounge and kitchen/diner, outside the rear garden has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide attractive low maintenance entertaining/relaxing areas, there is a driveway leading to the garage which has an electric door and there is a further parking space to the side. A MUST VIEW PROPERTY! EPC rating C.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor landing, built in storage storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge (6.10m x 3.5m)
Double glazed bay windows to front and side, double glazed french doors to rear garden, electric log burner effect fire, 2 radiators
Kitchen/Diner (6.10m x 2.89m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear, hardwood worksurfaces with cupboards and integrated dishwasher under, porcelain butlers style sink, radiator and feature radiator.
Door to rear garden, built in storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler and space for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, built in airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 (6.10m x 3.11m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear, built in double wardrobe, 2 radiators.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom 4 (3.53m x 3.00m)
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 5 (3.54m x 2.42m)
Maximum measurements. Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer/shower taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 (4.51m x 3.61m)
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, access to roof space with loft ladder.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (4.60m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard.
Approximately 30' in depth, Attractively landscaped with decked areas, paved patio area and gravelled areas, timber summer house, side access to carport and garage.
Forecourt areas with shrubs. There is a further parking space to side.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise