Ashurst Place, Rainham, Gillingham
- 5 BEDROOMED DETACHED
- EXTENDED TO TWO FLOORS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM AND GARDEN ROOM
- KITCHEN AND GARAGE
- CU-DE-SAC POSITION
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- EPC C (75)
Property SummaryThis impressive 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, which has recently been extended to two floor to provide excellent family accommodation, the property is ideally situated in a select cul-de-sac position, which is WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE, SCHOOL AND STATION, the well presented accommodation includes master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom 5 /study, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom, on the ground floor there is a comfortable lounge opening into the dining room, attractive garden room, kitchen, GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM and garage.Energy rating C (75)
Hardwood door to front, double glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising, low level WC, fitted wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge (4.40m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, gas coal effect fire with attractive surround, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, opening to :
Dining Room (3.40m x 2.50m)
Double glazed french doors to garden room, radiator.
Garden Room (3.00m x 3.00m)
Double glazed window to rear, tri-fold doors to both sides.
Kitchen (3.30m x 2.00m)
Double glazed window to rear, wide range of base and eye level units, inset sink unit, inset stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel canopy over, built in oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, radiator.
Built in storage cupboard, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 (4.30m x2.60m)
Double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 2.70m)
Double glazed window to front, triple wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.70m)
double glazed window to side, radiator, door to:
Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.50m)
Double glazed windows to sides, radiator.
Bedroom 5/Study (2.90m x 1.50m)
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
Electric metal up and over door, power and light.
Manageable rear garden with lawned areas, flower and shrub borders, side access.
Garden area and drive to garage.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.