Conqueror Drive, Gillingham
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- GARAGE & PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF
- EN-SUITE AND BATHROOM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- EPC RATING "C"
- OIEO £190,000
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
Property SummaryOIEO £190,000
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this smartly presented 2 bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment in Gillingham on the popular Sovereign Quarters Development.
Benefiting from good proximity to local road networks, Riverside Country Park and Chatham's Dockside Shopping Centre, the accommodation comprises an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, en-suite shower room and bathroom, GARAGE and a parking space in front of, which for an apartment is rarely available.
To get an early viewing call Harrisons today!!
Communal entrance hall.
Entrance door, double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard, built in cupboard housing "Potterton" boiler.
Lounge/Kitchen (6.98m x 3.99m red to 2.49m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. 2 radiators. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Built in gas cooker with electric hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Master Bedroom (3.14m exc door recess x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe. Door to :
En-Suite Shower Room
White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 2.48m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom (2.09m x 1.90m)
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator, extractor fan.
Metal up and over door.
Allocated parking space in front of garage.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.