Coppergate, Hempstead, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE: £450,000 - £475,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDEN
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: D
Property SummaryAn exceptionally well presented two bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after area of Hempstead.
The property benefits from a beautifully landscaped rear garden, garage and driveway.
Guide Price: £450,000 - £475,000
EPC Rating: D
Double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed front door, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Lounge/Diner (4.56m x 5.88m)
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double glazed window to front. Open to kitchen.
Kitchen (2.91m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear. Base and eye level units. Base level hob and sink.
Master Bedroom (3.63m x 3.13m)
Double glazed square bay windows to front. large built in wardrobe. Built in storage cupboard.
2nd Bedroom (2.61m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to rear.
Shower Room (2.29m x 1.64m)
Double glazed window to rear. Shower unit, built in base level hand wash basin and low level WC.
Approx 50 x 50ft, patio and lawn areas.
Space for 4 cars.
Garage (2.83m x 5.35m)
Single garage, up and over garage door, power and light present. Single glazed window to rear.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.