Coppice Court, Kingsdown Close, Hempstead
- EMERGENCY PULL CORD SYSTEM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING "C"
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/DINER
- RETIREMENT APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 60'S
- 2 BEDROOMS, GUEST BEDROOM AVAILABLE
- LAUNDRY ROOM, RESIDENT SITE MANAGER
Property SummaryA rare opportunity to acquire a spacious first floor retirement apartment on an attractive development, which is situated within easy reach of The Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre, the property benefits from 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge and kitchen/dining room, there is a emergency pull cord system for peace of mind, there is gas central heating and the boiler is maintained within the service charges, double glazing, parking. Contact us on 01634 379799 to arrange a viewing.
EPC RATING "C"
Stairs to first floor hall.
Double glazed door to front, 2 built in storage cupboards.
Lounge (4.35m x 4.08m)
Double glazed box window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Kitchen/Diner (3.45m x 2.88m)
Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units, inset single drainer sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Bedroom 1 (3.77 x 3.59m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 2.48m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Communal Garden Areas
Lawned garden areas, resident parking.
Communal laundry and guest bedroom.
Harrisons Residential recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 + vat.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise