Corral Close, Chatham
- FOUR BEDROOM LINK-DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS OVER DARLAND BANKS
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING D
Property SummaryOUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM LINK-DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OVER DARLAND BANKS. Harrisons Residential are delighted to present this rarely available four bedroom link-detached home situated within easy reach of schools, shops, restaurants and just minutes away from the A2. The internal accommodation comprises an open plan lounge/dining area, separate kitchen, conservatory and downstairs wc. Heading upstairs there are four excellent size bedrooms, separate shower room and the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a driveway with ample parking, integral garage and a garden that extends to the side of the property. The property really is something special, the vendors have spent years making the property what it is today. To appreciate what this outstanding property has to offer, we highly recommend a viewing so call us today on 01634 379799. EPC RATING D
1.38m x 0.76m (4' 6" x 2' 6") Double glazed sliding doors to front.
2.02m x 5.08m (6' 8" x 16' 8") Front door to porch, staircase leading upstairs.
0.70m x 1.81m (2' 4" x 5' 11") Double glazing window to front, low level wc and base level hand wash basin.
4.17m x 5.08m (13' 8" x 16' 8") Double glazing window to front, double doors leading to dining room. Fireplace.
3.14m x 2.98m (10' 4" x 9' 9") Double glazed sliding doors to conservatory. Small opening to kitchen.
2.75m x 2.96m (9' 0" x 9' 9") Double glazing window to rear, side door access to garden, base and eye level units, base level cooker, base level sink.
3.62m x 3.42m (11' 11" x 11' 3") Double glazed windows, double glazed door leading to garden.
3.76m x 2.96m (12' 4" x 9' 9") Double glazing window to front, built in wardrobe.
3.16m x 1.00m (10' 4" x 3' 3") Double glazing window to front, built in shower unit, low level wc, base level hand wash basin.
2.73m x 4.17m (8' 11" x 13' 8") Double glazing window to front, sliding doors to rear with access to balcony.
2.78m x 1.00m (9' 1" x 3' 3") Views overlooking darland banks.
3.16m x 2.99m (10' 4" x 9' 10") Double glazing window to rear.
2.79m x 2.99m (9' 2" x 9' 10") Double glazing window to rear, built in storage cupboard.
2.03m x 1.66m (6' 8" x 5' 5") Double glazing window to side, low level wc, base level hand wash basin, low level bath.
2.76m x 5.23m (9' 1" x 17' 2") Up and over garage door to front, approx 2 year old boiler. Rear access door to garden.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise