Eden Avenue, Chatham
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS, LOUNGE AND DINING ROOMS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- CLOSE TO SCHOOL AND SHOPS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LARGE GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC AWAITED
Property SummaryAlthough in need of some modernisation this semi detached house offers spacious family accommodation, you can really make it your own, the property is conveniently situated within easy reach of school and shops. there is no onward chain.
Double glazed door to front, door to :
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to rear.
Lounge (4.10m x 3.01m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Dining Room (3.52m x 3.42m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, arch to:
Kitchen (3.37m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to rear, base units, inset sink unit, wall mounted gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Lobby (2.73m x 2.35m)
Double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, door to garage, door to :
Window to rear, low level WC.
Garage (4.80m x 2.74m)
Metal up and over door to front.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, built in linen cupboard, access to roof space.
Bedroom1 (4.08m x 3.02m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear.
Bedroom 2 (3.52m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (3.58m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, panelled bath (panel missing) pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Approximately 60' in depth.
Lawned areas, shrub borders, drive to garage.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise