First Avenue, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £437,500
- LINK DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- APPROX 90 X 30FT REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER GILLINGHAM LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EPC RATING D
Property SummaryHarrison's Residential are pleased to be marketing this LINK-DETACHED house built in 1913. The property is in the sought after FIRST AVENUE location of Gillingham priced at offers in excess of £437,500.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, reception room, laundry cupboard, shower room, kitchen, utility room and reception room.
The first floor has THREE DOUBLE bedrooms and a bathroom.
Call now to book your viewing for the open day SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER, we are open 7 days a week and bank holidays - 01634379799. Awaiting EPC rating.
ENTRANCE HALL (1.8 x 2.6)
Door with stained glass window leading into the entrance hall with a radiator and there are stairs leading to the first floor.
RECEPTION ROOM (3.6 x 4.3)
With three double glazed sash windows to the front, fire place and a radiator.
LAUNDRY CUPBOARD (0.8 x 1.5)
With wall mounted boiler, frosted double glazed window to the side and built in storage.
SHOWER ROOM (1.3 x 2.8)
With tiled flooring and walls, there is a step in shower with wall mounted shower, low level WC and sink.
KITCHEN (3.2 x 3.4)
With base and eye level units, stainless steel sink with double glazed sash window to the side. There is a built electric oven, microwave and cooker hood. There is a built in storage cupboard and a door leading to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM (4.1 x 5.3)
With two single glazed windows to the side, UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden and door allowing access to the front of the property.
RECEPTION ROOM (3.6 x 5.7)
French doors leading to the rear garden with double sash windows both sides. There is a fire place and two radiators.
LANDING (4.1 x 4.5)
With double glazed frosted sash window on the stairs, double glazed sash window to the side and a radiator.
BEDROOM 1 (3.8 x 4.5)
With two double glazed windows to the rear, fireplace and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (3.8 x 4.5)
With three sash windows to the front, two fitted wardrobes, fire place and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (3.4 x 3.4)
With two double glazed sash windows to the side, fireplace and radiator.
With tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, free standing bath with wall mounted mixer tap, wall mounted sink, low level WC, built in storage unit and radiator.
FRONT - With gate leading to the front door and mature hedges/shrubs.
REAR - The French doors lead to the patio area then onto the lawn area with mature tress and shrubs and the garden is approx. 90 x 30ft
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.