Goudhurst Road, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £340,000
- SEMI-DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT FOR 2 CARS
- DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- EPC RATING C
- CONVENIENT TWYDALL LOCATION
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
Property SummaryHARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this EXTENDED 4 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in Goudhurst Road, Twydall.
With accommodation comprising porch, entrance hall, STUDY, THROUGH LOUNGE WITH SEPARATE DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN to the ground floor, the property also features 4 generous size bedrooms with white fitted bathroom suite to the first floor and is sure to appeal to those looking to upsize. EPC rating C
Externally the property features a block paved driveway for 2 cars and a tidy and well maintained rear garden of approx 50' x 50. To book your viewing call us today!!
Frosted double glazed entrance door, hardwood door to :
Stair case to first floor.
STUDY (3.00m x 1.77m)
Double glazed window to the front, electric heater.
LOUNGE (8.69m x 3.25m red to 2.91m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear. Double doors to dining room.
DINING ROOM (3.84m x 3.21m)
Double glazed windows to sides and rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden. Radiator.
KITCHEN (4.8m x 2.91m)
Double glazed window to side. White fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Built in double electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan over. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM 1 (3.93m x 2.66m)
2 double glazed windows to front, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 (3.26m x 3.21m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (3.20m to front of wardrobes x 3.2m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4 (3.04m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Approx 50' x 50', mainly laid to patio and lawn, fenced and hedged to boundaries.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars. Electric car charging point.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise