Grassy Glade, Hempstead, Gillingham
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- REFITTED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUNDFLOOR CLOAKROOM
- ATTRACTIVELLY LANDSCAPED EASY MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- GARAGE AND RESIN DRIVEWAY
- WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT
- EPC AWAITED
Property SummaryBeautifully presented and situated in a sought after location in the popular Hempstead area, This 3 bedroom detached house has it all, en suite to master bedroom, excellent bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, modern fitted kitchen, separate dining room, good sized lounge and downstairs cloakroom. outside the rear garden is easy maintenance with artificial grass and attractive patio areas, to the front the drive and parking area is resin based. Contact us on 01634 379799. EPC awaited.
Door to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising low level WC, fitted wash hand basin, cupboard under.
Kitchen (3.30m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to side, base and eye level units, inset sink unit, inset ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy over, built in double oven, built in dishwasher and washing machine.
Dining Room (4.00m x 2.73m)
Double glazed bay window to front, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Lounge (6.04m x 3.49m)
Double glazed window and sliding patio doors to rear garden, 2 radiators.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating.
Bedroom 1 (4.39m x 3.00m)
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin, tiling to walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (3.49m x 3.48m)
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.62m x 2.37m)
Double glazed window to rear, wardrobe recess, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin with drawers under, tiling to walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Resin driveway to garage and parking space.
Approximately 40' in depth, artificial grass area, large paved patio area, side access.
Metal up and over door, power and light.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.