High Street, Newington, Sittingbourne
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD HOME
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- APPROX 130FT REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- BEAUTIFUL PERIOD FEATURES
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- EPC RATING: C (73)
Property SummaryStunning four bedroom detached house situated in the sought after Village of Newington. The property has been modernised whilst retaining original period features. Additionally this home offers a driveway, garage and a beautiful rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
EPC RATING: C
Lounge (3.05m x 4.14m)
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place.
Dining Room (3.39m x 3.44m)
Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.07m x 6.55m)
Double glazed winodws and bi-folding doors to rear and side. Base and eye level units, base level hob and sink. Large feature fire place with wood burner.
Downstairs WC (0.85m x 1.94m)
Master Bedroom (3.87m x 6.38m)
Double glazed windows to rear and skylight.
En Suite (2.39m x 2.39m)
Skylight, low level wc, base level hand wash basin, built in shower unit.
2nd Bedroom (3.16m x 4.40m)
Double glazed window to front. Exposed brick feature fire place.
3rd bedroom (3.32m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard.
4th Bedroom (3.77m x 1.86m)
Double glazed window to rear. Currently used as office/study
Bathroom (2.86m x 1.83m)
Double glazed window to side. Small storage cupboard. Low level bath, base level hand wash basin, low level wc and corner shower unit.
3.45m x 5.50m
Approx 130ft. Remote controlled gate to side.
Garage (3.55m x 10.88m)
Up and over garage door. Windows to rear and side. Power and light present.
The house features in the village history book as Vening's Cycle Shop. According to a neighbour who lived in the house as a child, there is a charming reason for the internal window from the stairs to the dining area. Her father ran a shop out of the house and he sold televisions and it allowed the children to view. In the 1930s the garage was added so that the then owner could run the village taxi service, hence the inspection pit.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise