Hothfield Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- PRICE RANGE £185,000 to £190,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- REAR GARDEN APPROX 70FT LONG
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO RAINHAM SHOPPING CENTRE
- 3 MINUTE WALK FROM RAINHAM TRAIN STATION
- EPC "E"
Property Summary£185,000 to £190,000.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
Harrisons Residential are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom mid terrace house in Hothfield Rd, Rainham, which is located within reach of Rainham Town Centre and TRAIN STATION.
Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN, open plan living accommodation and an approx 70' rear garden, this property would make an IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Accommodation comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM, the property offers further potential and should be viewed today!!
EPC rating "E".
Porch (0.8 x 1.0)
UPVC entrance door, hardwood door to :
Lounge/dining Room (3.4 x 7.9)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, stair case to first floor. Built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen (1.8 x 6.3)
Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Wall mounted combination boiler. Double glazed window to side, double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (2.5 x 3.5)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 (2.6 x 3.4)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Shower Room (1.8 x 2.9)
White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle , low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front - block paved
Rear - Approx 70' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Rear pedestrian access, fenced to boundaries.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise