Lamplighters Close, Hempstead, Gillingham
- £540,000 - £560,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- EN SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER
- LARGE FULL LENGTH CONSERVATORY
- PLAY ROOM/STUDY
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- MINUTES FROM HEMPSTEAD VALLEY SHOPPING CENTER
- EPC RATING: C (70)
Property SummaryStunning four bedroom detached family home includes a gorgeous rear conservatory with generously proportioned rooms throughout. £540,000 - £560,000
This beautiful home has been redecorated throughout featuring a full conservatory extension, newly fitted family shower room, en suite, downstairs wc and a real log burner in the lounge perfect for those winter evenings.
Externally the property offers a single garage, driveway for two cars with the potential to add more parking. To the rear you will find a landscaped rear garden and a double seating area.
Located just moments from Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre as well as Hempstead Infant & Junior School. Easy access to the M2 Motorway and walking distance to local shops.
EPC RATING: C (70)
Lounge (5.53m x 3.55m)
Double glazed windows to conservatory facing the rear garden. Chimney breast.
Kitchen (2.37m x 7.72m)
Double glazed window to front, base and eye level units, base level hob and sink. Built in cooker.
Study/Play Room (2.72m x 4.00m)
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, access to garage, double doors leading to garden.
Downstairs WC (1.41m x 1.75m)
Double glazed window to front, low level wc, base level hand wash basin.
Master Bedroom (3.59m x 3.96m)
Double glazed windows to rear. Large built in wardrobes. Door leading to:
En-Suite Shower (1.89m x 1.56m)
Double glazed window to side, shower unit, base level hand wash basin, low level wc.
2nd Bedroom (3.65m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window to front, large built in cupboard.
3rd Bedroom (3.37m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to rear, large built in cupboard.
4th bedroom (2.40m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom (2.26m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to side, low level wc, base level hand wash basin, shower unit.
Garage (2.52m x5.37m)
Double glazed window to rear, garage door to front.
Approx 50ft x 60ft. Lawn and seating areas.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.