Lamplighters Close, Hempstead, Gillingham
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £340,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO SEPARATE WC'S
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- QUIET LOCATION
- OUTSIDE GREEN CAN BE SEEN FROM THE LOUNGE
- 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EPC RATING TBC
Property SummaryOffers in excess of £340,000!
This FOUR bedroom terraced house in the QUIET LOCATION of HEMPSTEAD, with ONE ALLOCATED PARKING BAY and off street parking - with lounge view of the green outside the house.
The ground floor has an entrance hall with WC, door to the open plan lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to the rear. The first floor has two bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and there is a family bathroom and a landing with storage/could make an ideal office space with stairs leading to the second floor. The second floor has two bedrooms and a separate WC.
Call the office to book a viewing - we are open 7 days a week - 01634379799.
Door with double glazed glass panel leading to the entrance hall with doors to WC, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
White suite with low level WC and sink with built in storage below.
LOUNGE (4.4 x 3.0)
With bay window to the front and radiator - opening to the dining room.
DINING ROOM (3.0 x 2.5)
With a radiator and double glazed doors to the conservatory.
KITCHEN (2.9 x 2.4)
With wall mounted boiler, radiator, built in cooker with four ring hob, stainless steel cooker hood above, double glazed window to the rear. There is an integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and space for a washing machine.
CONSERVATORY (3.2 x 2.9)
UPVC construction, radiator and French doors leading to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Cupboard housing the Megaflo heating system.
MASTER BEDROOM (3.2 x 3.0)
With built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
With frosted double glazed window to the rear, walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower head, fully tiled wall, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below.
White suite comprising of bath with panel, low level WC and hand wash basin with storage below.
BEDROOM 2 (3.7 x 2.3)
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With storage space/could be used as an office space, double glazed window to the front, radiator and stairs leading to the second floor.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
With frosted double glazed window to the rear, low level WC and wash basin with storage cupboard below.
BEDROOM 3 (2.4 x 3.5)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 4 (2.5 x 3.4)
With two roof windows, storage cupboard and radiator.
FRONT - With path leading to the front and laid to lawn with palm tree and small tree and an allocated bay.
REAR - With artificial grass, shed, access to the side and rear.
There is one allocated parking space and street parking
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise