Marina Heights, Pearl Lane, GILLINGHAM
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- GYM & WIFI LOUNGE
- CHAIN FREE
- 999 YEAR LEASE
- 5TH FLOOR
- EPC - C (77)
Property SummarySTUNNING THREE BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT IN THE SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF VICTORY PIER.
Offered to the market is this CHAIN FREE spacious open plan apartment with its own private balcony that offers beautiful views of the marina and surrounding area. Located within walking distance to local schools, shops, restaurants & bars and other amenities including your local supermarket just minutes away. The apartment also benefits from excellent transport links including bus, road and rail links with London just 46 minutes away on the train.
The accommodation comprises of three generous sized rooms with the master featuring a 4 piece en-suite and fitted wardrobes, heading through the hallway you will find the family bathroom, a modern open plan living area and fitted kitchen.
Externally the property benefits from TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES so you won't be fighting for a space any time soon, secure digital entry system, lift, residents WiFi lounge and access to the onsite gym.
The apartment is a fine example of modern living and the current owner leaves no expenses spared with modern decor throughout, hammonds fitted wardrobes, fitted blinds and kitchen appliances. In order to really appreciate what this luxurious apartment has to offer, we would highly recommend a viewing, so call Harrisons Residential Now to arrange a viewing on 01634 379799.
EPC Rating C.
Large hallway leading to all rooms, large storage cupboard and fitted mirror at entrance.
3.55m x 4.5m (11' 8" x 14' 9") Double glazed window to the rear facing the marina, fitted wardrobes, fitted mirror and dressing table.
2.75m x 3.42m (9' 0" x 11' 3") Double glazed window to the rear, single radiator.
2.11m x 1.99m (6' 11" x 6' 6") Fitted bath, low level wc, base level fitted sink unit, large fitted mirror.
5.92m x 6.71m (19' 5" x 22' 0") Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door leading to balcony, modern fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, base level sink drainer unit, fitted dish washer, hob and fridge freezer. Spotlights throughout.
2.75m x 3.29m (9' 0" x 10' 10") Double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, fitted wardrobes.
3.32m x 1.98m (10' 11" x 6' 6") Modern fitted bath and shower, low level wc, base level sink, fitted mirror and storage cupboards.
Thick toughened glass surround.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise