Mierscourt Road, Rainham, Gillingham
- SPACIOUS! SPACIOUS! SPACIOUS!
- 6 BEDROOMS, 2 EN-SUITES AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- 45'x 17' KITCHEN/DINING.FAMILY ROOM
- SEPARATE LOUNGE AND VERSATILE PLAYROOM/STUDY/GYM
- PLOT EXTENDS TO 1.716 ACRES
- DOUBLE GARAGE, UTILITY ROOM
- FORMAL GARDENS, HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- AMAZING CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA
- LARGE WOODED AREA
- ENERGY RATING C (72)
Property SummaryHome for ALL the family, this EXTREMELY SPACIOUS detached house certainly has it all, 6 BEDROOMS, Master bedroom has walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, on the ground floor there is an impressive kitchen/dining/family room ideal for entertaining, separate lounge, versatile playroom/ study/gym or could even be a further bedroom, there is also a ground floor cloakroom and utility room, double garage. Externally the grounds extend to approximately 1.716 Acres, heated swimming pool, children's play area, formal gardens and wooded area.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Utility Room (3.25m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window to front, worksurface, inset sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, door to double garage.
Split Level Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (13.8m x 5.19m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to rear garden, double glazed window to side, wide range of base and eye level units, marble finish worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, built in dishwasher, built in larder cupboard, island unit with cupboards, drawers and wine fridge under, 2 radiator, fitted log burner to family area, stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge (6.79m x 5.49m)
Two double glazed french doors to rear garden, 2 radiators, door to:
Playroom/Gym/Study (4.65m x 2.95m)
Two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to side, door to garage, skylight window, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Spacious First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, 2 radiators, built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler, built in linen cupboard.
Master Bedroom (6.3m x 3.74m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear, 2 radiators, walk in wardrobe cupboard, 2.49m X 1.73m (8'2 X 6'0.
En-Suite (2.54m x 1.73m)
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising double shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin, cupboards under, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (4.17m x 3.51m)
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (4.96m x 2.62m)
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and drawer units, radiator.
Bedroom 4 (4.96m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to rear, fitted bed unit, double wardrobe and desk unit, radiator.
Bedroom 5 (3.05m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 6 (2.95m x 2.57m)
Double glazed window to rear, fitted desk and bookshelves, radiator.
Bathroom (3.53m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, fitted wash hand basin, cupboards under, low level WC, radiator, heated towel rail.
The plot extends to approximately 1.716 Acre, with superb formal gardens, swimming pool with pump house/changing room/ brick built shed, a large children's play area that any council would be proud of with amazing tree house, plus a large wooded area.
To the front there is an enormous drive/ parking area and car/caravan port.
Double Garage (6.28m x 5.69m)
Twin metal up and over doors, power and light.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.