Munns Lane, Hartlip, Sittingbourne
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £590,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- GARAGE WITH WC
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- OVER LOOKING MEADOWS AND COUNTRYSIDE
- EPC - D
Property SummaryLooking for a DETACHED property in a QUIET location in the village of HARTLIP? This could be the one for you....
This three bedroom house price at offers in excess of £590,000 and is in a RURAL location but close to the school, Church, village pub and motorway links. The property is in a great location with views of countryside and meadows.
The accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, conservatory and the first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has a garage with a downstairs WC
To book a viewing please call us - we are open 7 days a week 01634379799.
EPC rating D.
ENTRANCE HALL (1.6 x 2.9)
With door leading into the entrance hall, there is a under stairs cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE (2.6 x 4.2)
With working fire, double glazed window to the front, sliding door to the conservatory and radiator.
DINING ROOM (3.0 x 3.6)
With double glazed window to the front, open fire, radiator and French doors leading to the kitchen/diner.
CONSERVATORY (3.1 x 7.0)
With double glazed windows, radiator and French doors leading to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINER (2.6 x 4.1)
Black and white kitchen with base and eye levels units, free standing cooker with fan above, stainless steel sink with double glazed window above and a larder. There is a door for access to the integral garage.
INTEGRAL GARAGE AND WC (3.4 x 3.7)
With up and over door, WC, door leading to the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
LANDING (1.6 x 4.1)
With access to the loft space, double glazed window to the side and radiator.
BEDROOM 1 (3.4 x 4.2)
With double glazed window to front and rear and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (2.8 x 3.1)
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (2.4 x 2.4)
With double glazed to the the rear, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
BATHROOM (1.7 x 2.2)
White suite comprising of bath with shower above, glass screen and bath panel to the front. With low level WC, wall mounted sink, white tiled walls and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
FRONT - With block paved driveway, laid to lawn area with border of shrubs and small trees.
REAR - Beautiful garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with path leading to a decked area with two sheds. The garden is 40ft x 80ft
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.