Old Castle Walk, Gillingham
- IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- GARAGE EN BLOC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- EPC C
- GENEROUS SIZE ACCOMMODATION
Property SummaryHARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom first floor flat located in Old Castle Walk, Parkwood.
Located in a popular residential area, with good access to local schools, shops and amenities, the property has been kept to the highest order by the vendor and is simply ready to move into.
With a SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM, and GARAGE, other benefits to the property include RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM, neutral decor throughout and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
To see for yourself all the benefits this property has call us today to view!
Communal Entrance Hall
Steps to first floor.
Hardwood entrance door, radiator, built in cupboard.
Lounge (4.41m x 3.69m)
Double glazed window to front, 2 radiators.
Kitchen (4.41m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in double electric oven and gas hob. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap.
Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 2.85m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 (4.41m x 2.31m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Shower Room (2.56m x 1.57m)
White 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Aqualisa" shower, vanity unit with inset sink unit and back to wall WC. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to rear.
Located underneath the building. metal up and over door.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.