Salisbury Avenue, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DRIVEWAY FOR 3 CARS
- SHOWER & BATH
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- SEE OUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC RATING: E
Property SummaryAn impressive and beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the ever popular Salisbury Avenue.
Offered to the market as CHAIN FREE, the property boasts three generous size bedrooms, conservatory, open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner and a driveway for three cars.
EPC Rating: Awaited.
Lounge/Diner (3.25m x 6.93m)
Kitchen (2.68m x 2.80m)
Double glazed windows to rear, base and eye level units. Base level sink. Entrance door to conservatory and side door to utility.
Bathroom (1.52m x 4.72m)
Double glazed window to rear. Shower unit, low level bath and wc, base level hand wash basin.
Master Bedroom (3.76m x 3.99m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Small storage cupboard.
2nd Bedroom (2.85m x 4.69m)
Double glazed bay window to rear. Small storage cupboard.
3rd Bedroom (2.08m x 4.73m)
Double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory (4.08m x 2.97m)
Double glazed windows throughout. Double doors to rear garden. Tiled floor.
Utility (0.95m x 4.10m)
Access door to front and rear garden. Power socket.
Approx 50ft x 50ft. Patio and lawn areas.
Parking for 3 cars.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.