Sandown Drive, Rainham, Gillingham
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- GARAGE EN BLOC
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND TO SIDE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EPC RATING: AWAITED
Property SummaryFabulous three bedroom end of terrace home situated in the sought after location of Sandown Drive. The property benefits from generous size rooms, a driveway for two cars and a garage en bloc.
Guide Price: £300,000 - £325,000.
EPC Rating: Awaited.
Entrance Hall (1.81m x 4.25m)
Double glazed window to side, under stairs storage.
Lounge (3.36m x 4.09m)
Double glazed window to front, fire place. Open to dining area.
Dining Area (2.56m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to rear. Open to lounge.
Kitchen (2.64m x 2.93m)
Double glazed window to rear, base and eye level units, base level hob and sink. Access door to rear garden.
Master Bedroom (2.91m x 4.10m)
Double glazed window to front. Small chimney breast.
2nd Bedroom (2.93m x 2.94m)
Double glazed window to rear.
3rd Bedroom (2.31m x 2.40m)
Double glazed window to side. Currently used as a study/office.
Bathroom (2.28m x 1.66m)
Double glazed window to rear, low level bath and wc, base level hand wash basin.
Drive for 2 cars, potentially 3 if the law area was paved.
Single garage with access directly at back of garden.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.