The Everglades, Hempstead, Gillingham
- THREE BEDROOM IMMACULATE TERRACE HOUSE
- POPULAR HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING, PART CONVERTED GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING "C"
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A MUST VIEW!!
Property SummaryA FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE IN THE HEMPSTEAD LOCATION!!
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented 3 bedroom house in The Everglades, HEMPSTEAD, featuring spacious accommodation and 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Hempstead is always a popular area with good access to Hempstead Junior and Secondary schools, access to Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre, local shops, main road and motorway connections.
The property also benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING, NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC, UTILITY/STUDY AREA (formerly the garage) and 4 piece bathroom suite.
To book your viewing call Harrisons today!!
Double glazed door to front, radiator, door to study/utility area.
White suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Kitchen (3.58m x 2.05m)
Double glazed window to front, cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. White fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level unit with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Build in double electric oven, fitted gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for dish washer.
Lounge/Diner (5.83m x 3.4m)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, built in airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 2.91m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 2.86m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 3 (2.88m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom (2.83m x 1.71m)
Two double glazed windows to front, white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer/shower taps over, separate shower cubicle with mains shower unit, fitted wash hand basin with cupboards under, low level wc. Heated towel rail.
Approximately 35' in depth mostly laid to lawn and patio areas. Established borders with plants trees and shrubs. Rear pedestrian access. Fenced to boundaries.
Mostly laid to lawn, block paved driveway.
Currently used as storage and part converted for use as WC and study/utility area.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise