Victoria Street, Gillingham
- 2/3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- EPC RATING "D"
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE!!
Property SummaryHARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are pleased to offer for sale this 2/3 bedroom mid terrace house located within a short distance of Gillingham town centre and TRAIN STATION in Victoria Street, Gillingham.
Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN, the accommodation comprises porch, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, lobby and bathroom to the ground floor with 3 bedrooms ( third off of second) to the first floor.
Other features include gas central heating, double glazing and cellar with an approx 40' rear garden.
Ideal for INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS ALIKE call Harrisons today!!
UPVC entrance door, hardwood door to :
Lounge (4.23m x 3.18m max)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Staircase to first floor.
Dining Room (4.23m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Door to cellar
Single chamber to front. Wall mounted utilities.
kitchen (3.14m x 2.35m)
Double glazed window to side. Kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Wall mounted combination boiler. Inset sink unit with side drainer. Space for cooker.
Frosted double glazed door to rear garden. Door to :
Double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Doors to :
Bedroom 1 (3.60m to front of wardrobes x 3.17m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (4.23m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator. Door to :
Bedroom 3 (3.14m x 2.35m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Approx 40' in depth.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.