Wigmore Road, Wigmore, Rainham
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
- SEPARATE WC
- APPROXIMATELY 110FT REAR GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GENEROUS SIZE ROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER WIGMORE LOCATION
- EPC RATING: C (71)
Property SummaryAn impressive and beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow in the sought after location of Wigmore. The property benefits from generous size rooms throughout, downstairs shower room, additional wet room, conservatory and ample parking.
EPC Rating: C
Part glazed door to front, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.55m x 3.50m)
Double glazed window to side and rear, base and eye level units, base level sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiling to splash backs, radiator.
Lounge (4.22m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window to side and rear, double French doors to conservatory.
Downstairs Shower Room
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, base level hand wash basin, shower unit.
Seperate Downstairs WC
Double glazed window to side, white low level WC, tiling to walls and floor, radiator.
Study/Dressing Room (2.34m x 2.00m)
Double glazed window to front.
Wet Room (2.29m x 2.88m)
Double glazed window to rear, fully fitted wet room with shower mixer. base level sink, combined WC/bidet.
Master Bedroom (4.63m x 3.81m)
Velux window to side and rear, access to eaves storage space, radiator.
2nd Bedroom (4.14m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator.
3rd Bedroom (3.18m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
4th Bedroom (3.20m x 2.86m)
Double glazed window to side.
5th Bedroom (4.64m x 2.47m)
Velux window to side, radiator, access to eaves.
Conservatory (4.58m x 4.43m)
French doors to rear garden, two radiators, air conditioning unit.
Block paved and lawn areas. Ample parking.
Approximately 110' in depth, lawn areas, well stocked shrub borders, decked area, shed, paved patio area, side access.
Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors, including V E White And Co, Burtons Solicitors, Hawkridge and Company and Apex Law as well as the services of Henchurch Lane Financial Services, for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.